PSU CSR: WCL organises free eye camps
A total of 395 people got their eyes checked at these camps.
WCL organises free eye camps
New Delhi: Western Coalfields Ltd. in a new CSR initiative organised four free eye camps at Katodi village, Kanhan village, Hingnabara village, and Saoner dispensary.
A total of 395 people got their eyes checked at these camps. 79 of these beneficiaries underwent cataract surgery and all others underwent an eye check-up and were given free medicines.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong