BDL inaugurates Social Welfare Girls Hostel Building in Andhra Pradesh
The building, which can accommodate about 200 girl students, has been constructed by BDL, as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
New Delhi: Shri Nuka Srinivasulu, Director (Finance), Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) today inaugurated the Social Welfare Girls Hostel Building at Vizianagaram district of Andhra Pradesh. The building, which can accommodate about 200 girl students, has been constructed by BDL, as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
BDL has allocated an amount of Rs 200 Lakh for the infrastructural development in Vizianagaram District. The building inaugurated today is a part of infrastructural developmental activities taken up by the Company. Other projects being taken up by BDL in Vizianagaram are construction of additional rooms, kitchen sheds etc. for social welfare hostels, which are catering to the needs of students from weaker section of Vizianagaram.
The inauguration function was presided over by Shri K Veerabhadra Swamy, Hon’ble Deputy Speaker of Andhra Pradesh, in the gracious presence of Shri Bellana Chandra Sekhar, Hon’ble Member of the Lok Sabha and several dignitaries from the Government of Andhra Pradesh and senior officials from BDL.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023