BEL showcasing at 16th Urban Mobility India Conference and Expo 2023
New Delhi: Bharat Electronics Limited is showcasing it's capabilities at the 16th Urban Mobility India Conference and Expo 2023 being held at Maneksha center, New Delhi.
On display are a wide range of products and systems including Platform Screen Door, SuperSCADA, Rolling Stock Driver Training Simulator CBTC, i-ATS, etc.
Mr Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Housing & Urban Affairs, Mr Jaideep, OSD, Jt.Secretary, Mr Yogesh Antil, Director, MoHUA, & senior officials of MoHUA and Metro Corporations visited the BEL stall and were briefed by Mr Visweswar Putcha, GM (BEL-Kotdwara) along with other senior officials of BÈL.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard