BHEL's 58th AGM to be held on September 29
New Delhi: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited issued a Notice dated August 26, 2022 (AGM Notice) for convening the 58th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company scheduled to be held on Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 10 A.M. through Video Conferencing.
The AGM will transact the business as set out in the AGM Notice which was sent through mail to all the Members of the Company on September 6, 2022, in due compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Rules made thereunder.
Subsequent to the dispatch of the AGM Notice, Dr. Raj Kumar Agarwal (DIN: 00001415) resigned from the post of Part-time Non-Official (Independent) Director on the Board of the Company with immediate effect vide his communication dated September 12, 2022.
Accordingly, necessary communication was filed with the stock exchanges as per the SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
In view of the above, Item/ Resolution No. 7 of the AGM Notice pertaining to ‘Appointment of Dr. Raj Kumar Agarwal (DIN: 00001415) as an Independent Director’, has become inoperative and stands withdrawn. Accordingly, the aforesaid Item/ Resolution No. 7 of the AGM Notice will not be considered for e-voting by the Members of the Company, declaration of e-voting results by the Scrutinizer or for any other purpose ancillary or incidental thereto.Read Also : Coal CPSEs Providing Water to 981 Villages of Nine States
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus