BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
This interim dividend translates to a 210% payout on the face value of Rs. 10 per share.
New Delhi: India's one of the finest oil firm, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) declared an interim dividend of Rs. 21 per equity share for the financial year 2023-24 (FY24) during a meeting of its Board of Directors held on November 29, 2023.
This interim dividend translates to a 210% payout on the face value of Rs. 10 per share. The record date for determining the eligibility of shareholders for the interim dividend will be fixed later.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
The announcement of this hefty interim dividend is a positive indication of BPCL's financial performance in the current financial year. The company's strong financial position is likely to support its growth plans and investment initiatives.
Shareholders will eagerly await the announcement of the final dividend for FY24, the above dividend would be paid or the warrant in respect thereof would be posted on or before 28th December 2023.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM