BPCL honors Secretary CVC, during Vigilance Awareness Week 2023
BPCL was honored to host Shri P. Daniel, Secretary CVC, during Vigilance Awareness Week 2023 at the Corporate Office. The event was attended by leadership team, led by Shri Vetsa Ramkrishna Gupta, Director (Finance), alongside Shri Rajkumar Dubey, Director (HR), and Smt. Meenaxi Rawat, CVO BPCL.
In his address, Shri. P. Daniel provided insights into the history of the Central Vigilance Commission, highlighting its transformation from a punitive to a preventive vigilance approach. He emphasized the pivotal role of participative vigilance, particularly during Vigilance Awareness Week, and lauded BPCL's Vigilance team for pioneering initiatives such as the "Integrity Club."Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
This program, designed for children aged 11-16, engages them in various activities that promote team spirit, compassion, integrity, and preventive vigilance, instilling a strong sense of social responsibility. Children are encouraged to express their views and, through outdoor activities, promote compassion, responsiveness, and integrity in society.
To mark this significant occasion, Mr. P. Daniel unveiled a book on Vigilance Case Studies and a compendium documenting Vigilance Awareness Programs conducted over the past two years.Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
Speaking on the occasion, Smt. Meenaxi Rawat, CVO, BPCL, recognized the leadership of BPCL for instilling Integrity, Trust, and Assurances across all its endeavours. In addition, Shri S. Srikanth, Chief General Manager (Vigilance), presented the noteworthy initiatives carried out by our team, including those during Vigilance Awareness Week 2023.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage