BPCL with BARC to accelerate India's green hydrogen capabilities
New Delhi: BPCL and Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) have joined hands to accelerate India's green hydrogen capabilities.
In the presence of Shri. G. Krishnakumar C&MD BPCL, Shri. Shelly Abraham (Head-Renewable Energy) and Dr. S. Adhikari, Associate Director, BARC, signed an MoU to develop an ecosystem to manufacture electrolyser technology in India.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
The partnership, stemming from a MoA signed in Dec 2021, for systems up to 50 kW, has yielded a successful prototype unit. The achievement propels BPCL and BARC towards developing cost-effective, megawatt-scale electrolyser solutions, fostering self-reliance in sustainable energy production.
Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
Truly a transformative leap towards a greener and sustainable energy for an Atmanirbhar BharatRead Also : NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi