CMD, IREDA Unveils Vigilance Journal 'Pahal'
The ceremony took place at the registered office of IREDA in New Delhi, where Shri Ajay Kumar Sahani, Chief Vigilance Officer, along with other senior officials graced the occasion.
New Delhi: Shri Pradip Kumar Das, Chairman & Managing Director of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA), today unveiled 'Pahal'- the insightful house journal of the Vigilance Department.
The ceremony took place at the registered office of IREDA in New Delhi, where Shri Ajay Kumar Sahani, Chief Vigilance Officer, along with other senior officials graced the occasion.Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
During the unveiling, CMD Shri Pradip Kumar Das expressed his enthusiasm for the initiative, highlighting the potential impact of increased employee and children participation in 'Pahal.' He emphasized the importance of fostering awareness among children through their contributions, such as articles and poems, which can play a pivotal role in promoting renewable energy development.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
“We believe that encouraging active participation from our employees and their children in the Vigilance Journal will not only enhance awareness but also create a more profound impact on Renewable Energy Development," Shri Das added.
This marks a significant step towards transparency, accountability, and the promotion of renewable energy initiatives by IREDA.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut