Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
Consequent to the signing of DOA will clear the path of transfer of mines to NML.
New Delhi: Deed of Adherence(DOA) was signed by the Ministry of Coal (MOC), NTPC, and NML on September 27, 2023 for Badam, Talaipalli, Chatti Bariatu & Chatti Bariatu (South), Kerandari and Dulanga Coal mines.
The signing ceremony was organised at the Ministry of Coal, Conference Hall in the august presence of Shri M. Nagaraju, IAS, Nominated Authority and Additional Secretary, Ministry of Coal, GOI, Shri Shivam Srivastava, Director ( Fuel) NTPC and Chairman, NML and other senior officials of MOC.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
DOA was signed by Shri M. Nagaraju, Nominated Authority & Additional Secretary, on behalf of the Ministry of Coal, Shri Animesh Jain, CEO, on behalf of NML & Shri T. K. Konar, GM(TS), Coal Mining, on behalf of NTPC.
While speaking on the occasion, Shri Nagaraju, wished NML all the success for their mining operations.CEO, NML, thanked the Ministry for all the support and assured of the early enhancement of Coal Production.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
Consequent to the signing of DOA will clear the path of transfer of mines to NML. Further with the signing of the DOA, NML is committed to adhering to the terms of the Coal Mine Development Agreement and the development of mines.
NML is a 100 % wholly-owned subsidiary of NTPC Limited. At present NTPC is developing eight coal mines i.e. Pakri-Barwadih, Dulanga, Talaipalli, Chatti-Bariatu, Kerandari, Badam, Banhardih & North Dhadu (East), with peak rate capacity of 87 MMTPA (Million Metric Tonnes per Annum).Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024