Digital Revolution Summit 2023 - Brunei
“Leaders In Powering A Digital Age Interconnected World”
India: TraiCon Events will be hosting Brunei’s premier digital transformation event titled as “Digital Revolution Summit” scheduled on the 08th & 09th March 2023 at the Hotel Empire, Brunei. This forum will be attended by top 300+ participants includes IT experts, tech leaders, ministry & local authorities, investors & corporates across the Brunei.
Digital Revolution Summit aims to connect the global digital transformation experts and technology providers with the CIO, CTO, CDO, CISO and Head of IT under one roof. This event is an international platform where government authority, policy makers, industry leaders & solution providers to gather and discuss the challenges, technologies and initiatives that are driving digital transformation in the region.
Hafimi Abdul Haadii - APEC Business Advisory Council - Brunei Darussalam
Juan Kanggrawan - Head Of Product & Data Indonesia National Ministry (Govtech) & Smart City
Satyajit Mahapatra - Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Brunei Fertilizer Industries Sdn Bhd
Carlo Cagalingan - FVP, Chief Digital Officer & Chief Information Officer Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
Jonathan Tsuen Yip Wong - Chief Of Technology & Innovation Trade, Investment & Innovation Division United Nations ESCAP
Attendees Profile: Chief Information Officer, Head of Digital Transformation, Head of IT, Head of Innovations , Head of Cybersecurity, Head of Customer Experience, Angel Investor, Head of ICT, Head of Emerging Technology & Head Of Data Science & Analytics.
Many technology solution providers, artificial intelligence, cloud & data companies, cyber security solution providers, devops, software and payment network infrastructure companies would be participating in the Digital Revolution Summit as Sponsors and Exhibitors who will be showcasing their host of solutions.Read Also : BPCL adopts Innovative approach to Valorizing Bio-refinery Waste
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi