DPE Conducts Outreach Meeting at Nainital, Uttarakhand in Collaboration with NTPC
Mumbai: Under the aegis of 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' (AKAM) to celebrate 75 years of independence, an out-reach meeting on MoU Dashboard was held on 28th April 2023 at Nainital, Uttarakhand. The program was organised by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) Ministry of Finance, Government of India with NTPC as industry partner of the event.
Shri Pawan Kumar, Principal Adviser, DPE, Ministry of Finance, GoI chaired the conference.
Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
Senior officials from DPE, Ministry of Power, Ministry of Coal, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Department of Atomic Energy, Director (Finance) NTPC, Director (Finance) PGCIL and Senior Executives of NTPC, PGCIL, NHPC, SJVN, NLC, NPCIL, Grid India & AAI attended the meeting.Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
Shri Jaikumar Srinivasan, Director (Finance), NTPC welcomed the delegates and in his address highlighted that NTPC is meeting around ~24% of India’s power requirement with just ~17% of the installed generation capacity of the country. He elaborated NTPC’s plan to add 60 GW renewable energy capacity by 2032 in line with the country’s aim for non-fossil energy capacity by 2030.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi