GAIL Director-Finance R. K. Jain nominated as Chairman of GAIL's overseas subsidiaries
GGUI is a Texas based wholly owned subsidiary of GAIL (India) Limited.
Shri R. K. Jain, Director (Finance), GAIL (India) Limited has been nominated as the Chairman of GAIL's overseas subsidiaries, GAIL Global (USA) Inc. (GGUI) and GAIL Global (USA) LNG LLC (GGULL), effective from November 1, 2023.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
GGUI is a Texas based wholly owned subsidiary of GAIL (India) Limited which undertakes investment in the Eagle Ford shale gas asset and operations related to that asset and any other activities.
Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
GGULL was formed as a wholly-owned subsidiary of GGUI in the State of Delaware, USA, to enter into contractual agreements for booking capacity rights in a LNG liquefaction terminal and related pipelines; to purchase and deliver natural gas to the terminal and to perform any other activities that may be required for sale of LNG.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'