Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
New Delhi: The Department of Industries, Commerce & Public Enterprises, Government of Assam, in collaboration with NRL and esteemed partners like GAIL, IGGL, IOCL, OIL, AGCL, APL, Adani Gas, and ONGC, organised a thought-provoking workshop — GAS CONCLAVE 2023.
The event, held at Assam Administrative Staff College, Khanapara, Guwahati on 26 September 2023, witnessed a day-long brainstorming on the potential and challenges of utilizing natural gas as a crucial energy source.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The inaugural session was graced by the Hon’ble Minister, of Industries, Commerce & Public Enterprise Department, Shri Bimal Bora. Recognizing Assam's leading role in the petroleum and natural gas sector, he highlighted the significance of the Hydro-carbon Vision 2030 for North-East India by the Central Government.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
He underscored the abundant natural gas reserves in Assam, envisioning a fuel-driven economy embracing this clean and green energy. The need for seamless collaboration among stakeholders across the natural gas value chain was strongly emphasized.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024