Wait is over, Grand Ayodhya Airport to be inaugurated soon
New Delhi: The wait is almost over for the Grand Ayodhya Airport project of the Airports Authority of India (AAI). The project is inching closer to completion and will soon be inaugurated, connecting the ancient city of Ayodhya to the rest of the world.
The airport is being built at an estimated cost of Rs 350 crore and is expected to be operational by January 2024. It will have a runway length of 2,245 meters and will be able to handle a variety of aircraft, including the Airbus A320 and Boeing 737.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The New Terminal Building of Ayodhya Airport is an artistic masterpiece, being envisaged as a structure inspired by the majestic upcoming Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. Also, this Airport will boost the tourism industry of Uttar Pradesh.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
About Grand Ayodhya Airport project:
The airport will have a terminal building with a capacity to handle 500 passengers per hour. It will also have all the necessary facilities for passengers, including check-in counters, baggage handling systems, and security checkpoints.
The Ayodhya Airport is being built to cater to the growing demand for air travel in the region. It is also expected to boost tourism to Ayodhya, which is a major pilgrimage site for Hindus.
The airport is located about 8 kilometers from the Ram Temple, which is currently under construction. The temple is expected to be completed by December 2023, and the airport is expected to play a major role in bringing pilgrims to Ayodhya.
The Ayodhya Airport will also be a boon for the local economy. It is expected to create thousands of jobs and generate millions of rupees in revenue.
The AAI is working round-the-clock to complete the project on time. The construction work is in full swing, and the airport is expected to be ready for operation by January 2024.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard