Delhi's Hauz Khas will have a Solar-Powered EV Carport Soon
As per the guidelines of this pilot project, Servotech will cover all phases of the upcoming carport from design to fabrication to implementation.
New Delhi: India's apex solar organisation, the National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) has finalized the location for the upcoming solar-powered EV-charging carport project in Hauz Khas, Delhi. As per the guidelines of this pilot project, Servotech will cover all phases of the upcoming carport from design to fabrication to implementation.
Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
This project will comprise two DC chargers with a capacity of 15 kW and 30 kW each, 12 solar panels for 540wp, a 7 kW AC charger, a 3.3 kW AC charger, and a 10 kW on-grid inverter. National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI), and Servotech Power Systems Limited had signed a pact to establish a Solar-powered EV Charger-enabled carport as a pilot project.
As per this pilot project, NSEFI had given an opportunity to Servotech Power Systems Limited for demonstrating its capabilities in the solar power and EV charging domains by establishing a carport. This is an innovative project and will definitely show new doors of hope & sustainability to the people.Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates ‘Uttarakhand Global Investors Summit 2023’
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)