IGL and CONCOR collaborates to set up LNG/LCNG infrastructure
New Delhi: Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR) and Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) have signed an MoU for collaboration on exploring the possibility of setting up LNG/LCNG infrastructure in CONCOR terminals.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
This strategic tie-up will boost the confidence of long-haul transport sector for adopting LNG powered trucks/ trailers and shall contribute towards realising Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of promoting development through green and sustainable energy & help reduce carbon emission in transportation sector.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'