Indian Bank organised FIT India Swachhata Freedom Run 4.0
Executive Directors and other senior officials of the Bank and over 300 staff members of Bank’s Chennai and Poonamallee region participated in the event.
Chennai, 31st October 2023: Indian Bank today held FIT India Swachhata Freedom Run 4.0, under FIT India Mission of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India with the theme “SWACHH BHARAT, SWASTH BHARAT-CLEAN INDIA, HEALTHY INDIA” keeping in mind, cleanliness along with fitness.
The Unity Run was a fully inclusive event, with participation of people from all walks of life. The run was flagged off jointly by Shri S L Jain, MD & CEO and Padmashri Smt. Shiny Wilson (Olympian) from Annasalai and ended at Madras University Campus covering approximately 1.5 km.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Executive Directors and other senior officials of the Bank and over 300 staff members of Bank’s Chennai and Poonamallee region participated in the event. Dr.R.Natarajan (IRS), International Athlete and Olympic Qualifier, Assistant Director- Customs and GST, Shri Ramachandran (IRS), Olympian and International Athlete, Deputy Chief De Mission of Indian Contingent at Hongzhou Asian games 2023 and Prof.S.Elumalai, Registrar, University of Madras took part in the run and addressed the gathering at Madras University Campus.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage