MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
MCL has handed over to the Government of Odisha a 500-bedded medical college and hospital, named Pabitra Mohan Pradhan Medical College and Hospital.
New Delhi: The Inauguration of the medical college and hospital at Talcher by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha has etched a historic milestone in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) dedicated to the welfare of the local community.
In his closing remarks at the inaugural ceremony of Pabitra Mohan Pradhan Government Hospital at Talcher, which will function as a future teaching hospital for the proposed Medical College, Shri Keshav Rao, CMD, MCL on Friday expressed his gratitude to the Government of Odisha for extending help to the company in its pursuits to meet aspirations of people.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
Shri Rao thanked all the public representatives, including Shri Mahesh Sahoo, Hon’ble MP (LS), Shri Brajakishore Pradhan, Hon’ble MLA Talcher, representatives of MCL employees unions, district administration and general public for their support to MCL.
MCL has handed over to the Government of Odisha a 500-bedded medical college and hospital, named Pabitra Mohan Pradhan Medical College and Hospital, at Talcher, which was established under CSR at a cost of Rs 492 crore.
He also thanked Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Hon’ble Union Minister of Education, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship and Shri Pralhad Joshi, Hon’ble Union Minister of Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs for their continuous guidance and support to the company.Read Also : NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM