MRPL becomes first Indian Refinery to get AS 9100 D Certification
As a certified organization, MRPL is now well-positioned to serve as a trusted partner to aerospace companies within India and globally.
New Delhi: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL) is certified with AS9100:D, a standard prepared by International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) to assure customer satisfaction in Aviation, Space and Defence Organisations, under the scope of: "Production, Storage, Testing and Distribution of Aviation Turbine Fuel". MRPL IS India’s first Refinery to get this new aerospace standard.
The aerospace industry demands the utmost precision, reliability, and safety in its supply chain. As a certified organization, MRPL is now well-positioned to serve as a trusted partner to aerospace companies within India and globally. The standard ensures the interaction and configuration of various processes, from sourcing raw materials to the final product certification.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The certification process involves a stage audit of the entire life cycle of ATF, involving production criticalities like the addition of qualified additives and catalysts, standardization of production processes, transfer through a dedicated pipeline network, ensuring fuel devoid of Foreign Object Detection (FOD) in storage tanks, followed by certification and distribution to customers.
MRPL’s newly acquired certification is expected to give it leverage to expand its presence in the aerospace sector.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention