N Franklin Jayakumar recommended for SECL's Director (Technical)
Currently, Jayakumar is serving as Executive Director, NLC India Limited.
New Delhi: The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) on November 7, 2023, recommended Mr N Franklin Jayakumar for the post of Director (Technical) of South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. Currently, he is serving as Executive Director, NLC India Limited.
PESB interviewed a total of twelve applicants in the selection meeting from WCL, ECL, CCL, MCL, CMPDI, NLCIL, and NMDC.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
The following applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting:
1 Mr. DEEPAK BHAGWANJI REWATKAR, General Manager, Western Coalfields Ltd.
2 Mr. PARTHA SAKHA DE, General Manager, Eastern Coalfields Limited
3 Mr. VIMAL KANT SHUKLA, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
4 Mr. SANJAY KUMAR JHA, General Manager, Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
5 Mr. ANANDJI PRASAD, Project Advisor, Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL)
6 Mr. AMITANJAN NANDI, General Manager, Eastern Coalfields Limited
7 Mr. MOHAMMAD SABIR, General Manager, Western Coalfields Ltd.
8 Mr. MANOJ KUMAR AGRAWAL, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
9 Mr. RAJIV KUMAR SINHA, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
10 Mr. JASPER ROSE I S, Executive Director, NLC India Limited
11 Dr. SANJEEV KUMAR SINHA, Deputy General Manager, NMDC Limited
12 Mr. N FRANKLIN JAYAKUMAR, Executive Director, NLC India Limited
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard