NCL CMD inaugurates Surface Miner to boost production in Eco-friendly way
New Delhi: The Chairman and Managing Director of Northern Coalfields Limited, Shri Bhola Singh inaugurated a Surface Miner in the Khadia Area on January 30, 2024, Tuesday.
The surface miner will boost production in an Eco-friendly way and enhance green mining.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
During the Inauguration ceremony, Director (Personnel) Shri Manish Kumar, Director (Finance) Shri Rajneesh Narain, Director (Technical/Operations) Shri Jitendra Malik, Director ( Technical/Projects & Planning) Shri Sunil Prasad Singh, Union Representatives from HQ, Area GMs, HoDs and Officials remained Present.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut