NCT Govt agrees to run Shuttle Bus service from Metro Stations to Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya
The ticketed bus service will run every hour from Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya.
New Delhi: Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya is continuously exploring the modality of convenience for the visitors. It was noticed that visitors were experiencing issues of connectivity between metro stations and Sangrahalaya located at Teen Murti. On the request of management, the Department of Transport, Govt. of NCT has agreed to run dedicated bus services in a loop connecting metro stations near Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan to Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya.
Soon depending on responses metro at Lok Kalyan Marg will also be connected. The visitors to Sangrahalaya thus can come and return to their respective places by this shuttle bus service.
The ticketed bus service will run every hour from Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya. It is also being examined if the ticket to Sangrahalaya may be made available while boarding the bus. The bus service has started operating from November 1, 2023.Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 14 April 2022, it has become an important destination for children, students, senior researchers and tourists both domestic and foreign. The Sangrahalaya is clocking about 2000 visitors on a daily basis. Every visitor takes away the unique message of India’s journey in a parliamentary democracy along with its developmental success. The Sangrahalaya will soon have the distinction of 7 lakh visitors since the inaugural.
Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya also has a popular Light and Sound Show which presents the remarkable journey of India’s space programme since Independence in which Chandrayaan is the latest success. The second Light and Sound Show on Women Warriors (Veeranganas) of India is also set to be launched in NovemberRead Also : MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta