NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
Shri Shyam Shankaran was awarded the third prize which included a cash award of Rupees one lakh for this innovative solution through the Mobile Application by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.
Shri Shyam Shankaran, working as Deputy Executive Engineer at NLC India Limited, won the third prize in the state level “Enviro-Solver Hackathon” competition organised by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board in connection with the World Environment Day-2023.
Shri Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, CMD, NLCIL, honoured Shri Shankaran for his achievement in the presence of Functional Directors, Chief Vigilance Officer and Executive Director/Finance of NLCIL on 07.06.2023 at Neyveli.
The Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) conducted an “Enviro-Solver Hackathon” competition on the occasion of World Environment Day-2023 on the theme "Single Use Plastic Reduced" in which solutions were invited to the problem statements from academicians, researchers and industry specialists to help limit the environmental spread of plastic.
Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Shri Shyam Shankaran created a Cloud-based Mobile Application that provides a solution to track the plastic from the bottom level of waste management supply chain. This solution also integrates Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance module that makes it easier to fix the entire sequence of the creation of plastic to its disposal.
Shri Shyam Shankaran was awarded the third prize which included a cash award of Rupees one lakh for this innovative solution through the Mobile Application by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
NLCIL CMD, Shri Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, lauded the achievement of Shri Shyam Shankaran and called upon everyone, including NLCIL employees, to offer ideas or solutions that will benefit the environment. He also said that this accomplishment by one of the employees of NLCIL demonstrated the dedication of the company in creating a sustainable environment.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi