NMDC hosts Vigilance Awareness Marathon and Run for Unity
Shri Vinay Kumar along with CVO Shri B Vishwanath also administered the Integrity Pledge to NMDC employees on Monday.
Hyderabad: India’s mining major NMDC organized the Vigilance Awareness Marathon and Run for Unity in Hyderabad today. Under the aegis of VAW 2023, NMDC employees and school children from the city built awareness on the theme, “Say No to Corruption, Commit to the Nation.”
Company's Director (Technical) Shri Vinay Kumar led the run with the baton, encouraging the public sector employees to uphold integrity of the highest standard and protect the people of the country from Corruption.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Shri Vinay Kumar along with CVO Shri B Vishwanath also administered the Integrity Pledge to NMDC employees on Monday. Following which messages from Honourable President of India, Vice-President of India, Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, and Central Vigilance Commission were read to the assembly.
Speaking on the occasion, the Director (Technical) said, “Our nation observes the Vigilance Awareness Week in honour of the Bismarck of India - Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. His integrity and honesty in public office is worthy of imitation by every public servant in the country. I encourage our stakeholders to adopt zero-tolerance towards unethical practices and contribute to NMDC’s commitment towards building a Satark Bharat, Samridh Bharat.”
Celebrating the employees who do their duties with integrity and to raise awareness on vigilance measures, NMDC is organizing slogan writing, essay writing, elocution and quiz competitions for its employees across India.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage