NRL signs MoU with Oil India to achieve crude target
New Delhi: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Oil India Limited (OIL) have formalized a significant Memorandum of Understanding for the Fiscal Year 2023-24.
Their strategic objectives encompass achieving a crude throughput target of 2.9 MMTPA, optimizing Specific Energy Consumption to 61.7 MBN, and attaining a Distillate Yield of 86.5.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
With a focus on operational efficiency, their joint vision includes realizing a robust Gross revenue amounting to INR 26,000 Crore.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard