NTPC Inks agreement with EIL for Green Fuels & Green Fertilizer
NTPC Group has a plan of 60 GW of RE capacity by the year 2032 and it is taking up several initiatives towards decarbonization such as Hydrogen blending, Carbon Capture & Fuel cell buses among others.
Mumbai, India : NTPC has signed an MoA with Engineers India Limited (EIL) wherein NETRA (the R&D centre of NTPC Ltd.) can take up collaborative projects in the domain of Carbon Capture Utilization & Storage (CCUS), Green Fuel, Green Chemicals including Green Hydrogen, Green Ammonia etc, Green Fertilizers, Bio-Fuels, Decarbonization, Waste Handling, Water, Ash etc. leading to clean energy transition.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The MoA was signed today by Shri U K Bhattacharya, Director (Projects) NTPC Ltd. and Shri Atul Gupta, Director (Commercial), EIL in the presence of Shri Jaikumar Srinivasan, Director (Finance), NTPC, Shri Rajiv Agarwal, Director (Technical), EIL and other senior officials of NTPC and EIL.
Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
NTPC Ltd. is India's largest integrated power utility, contributing 1/4th of the power requirement of the country. With an installed capacity of more than 73 GW and a diverse portfolio of thermal, hydro, solar, and wind power plants, NTPC is dedicated to delivering reliable, affordable, and sustainable electricity to the nation.
The company is committed to adopting best practices, fostering innovation, and embracing clean energy technologies for a greener future.
NTPC Group has a plan of 60 GW of RE capacity by the year 2032 and it is taking up several initiatives towards decarbonization such as Hydrogen blending, Carbon Capture & Fuel cell buses among others.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard