NTPC Limited certified as a Top Employer in India
Shri Dilip Kumar Patel, Director (HR), received the Award on behalf of NTPC at the Top Employers 2024 Certification Celebration Event held on 25th January 2024, in Singapore.
New Delhi: The 2024 Top Employers have been announced and NTPC Limited has been certified as a Top Employer in India by the Top Employers Institute.
Shri Dilip Kumar Patel, Director (HR), received the Award on behalf of NTPC at the Top Employers 2024 Certification Celebration Event held on 25th January 2024, in Singapore.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
Top Employers Institute is the global HR authority on certifying excellence in HR best practices. For over 33 years, the firm has been dedicated to accelerating the impact of HR strategies to enrich the world of work through certification, benchmarking, aligning and connecting Top Employers around the globe.
NTPC completed the following steps in order to qualify for the certification: HR Best Practice Survey, Validation and Audit. NTPC’s performance score was rated against an international standard and NTPC has achieved Top Employer status.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
The HR Best Practice Survey covers six HR domains consisting of 20 topics including People Strategy, Work Environment, Talent Acquisition, Learning, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Wellbeing and more. The survey is based on an international standard so participants are measured against globally applicable best practice. The process involved various stages of validation and rigorous assessment Participants must successfully complete the various stages in the Certification Process and achieve the required score for certification as an official Top Employer.
Being certified as a Top Employer showcases NTPC’s dedication to a better world of work which is exhibited through its “People before PLF (Plant Load Factor)” approach and progressive HR policies and people practices which contribute towards the actualization of the organizational vision and creating positive organizational outcomes and enhanced employee engagement.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention