ONGC Chairman chaired first CII PSE Council meeting
“Transformation needs enterprise and professionalism more than finance,” he said.
New Delhi: ONGC Chairman Arun Singh chaired the first CII PSE Council Meeting for 2023-24 organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in Delhi on 9 August 2023, bringing out the significance of capacity building, leadership & research in central public sector enterprises.
PESB Member Amarjeet Sinha talked about the vital role CPSEs can play in social development of India.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
“Transformation needs enterprise and professionalism more than finance,” he said.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
The transformational role of leaders in all sectors were discussed. Chairmen and Directors of central PSEs participated and brainstormed for way forward in enhancing CPSEs role in nation building.Read Also : NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi