ONGC set up India’s 1st Onshore Innovation & Monitoring Sphere
New Delhi: India’s 1st Onshore Innovation & Monitoring Sphere (OIMS) set up by ONGC on 18 February 2023. Providing agile digital solutions to monitor oil & gas wells remotely with real-time data, OIMS liberates data for experts to view centrally & analyse.
In hybrid launch in presence of ONGC Directors, ONGC Chairman & CEO Arun Singh inaugurated OIMS & congratulated Onshore team lead by Director (Onshore) Anurag Sharma for leveraging high-end digital tools & for scalable End-to-End digital solutions.
Built on SLB Innovation Factori concept with AI adoption for energy industry, this ONGC collaborative project will enable gaining consolidated data to develop digital prototypes offering AI & Analytics integrated with physics-based fluid flow models.
OIMS optimizes oil & gas production & value creation.
G20 IndiaRead Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister