PESB recommends Harish Duhan for CCL's Director (Technical)
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) on November 6, 2023, recommended Mr Harish Duhan for the post of Director (Technical) of Central Coalfields Ltd. Currently, he is serving as General Manager, Northern Coalfields Ltd.
PESB interviewed a total of twelve applicants in the selection meeting from ECL, NCL, CCL, MCL, NMDC, NTPC.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
PESB interviewed following applicants in the selection meeting:
1 Mr. PARTHA SAKHA DE, General Manager, Eastern Coalfields Limited
2 Mr. HARISH DUHAN, General Manager, Northern Coalfields Ltd.
3 Mr. VIMAL KANT SHUKLA, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
4 Mr. SANJAY KUMAR JHA, General Manager, Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
5 Mr. AMITANJAN NANDI, General Manager, Eastern Coalfields Limited
6 Mr. MANOJ KUMAR AGRAWAL, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
7 Mr. RAJIV KUMAR SINHA, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
8 Mr. RAMESH CHANDRA MOHAPATRA, General Manager, Eastern Coalfields Limited
9 Mr. CHANDRA SHEKHAR TIWARI, General Manager, Central Coalfields Ltd.
10 Mr. PRADEEP KUMAR, General Manager, NMDC Limited
11 Dr. BINAY KUMAR, Additional General Manager, NTPC Limited
12 Dr. SANJEEV KUMAR SINHA, Deputy General Manager, NMDC Limited
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'