PESB recommends MRVC's new Director (Technical)
PESB interviewed a total of four applicants in the selection meeting from MRVC, KRCL, RVNL, and BSNL.
New Delhi: Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on August 7, recommended Mr Vilas Sopan Wadekar for the post of Director (Technical) of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC).
Currently, Wadekar is serving as the Executive Director at the same company.
PESB interviewed a total of four applicants in the selection meeting from MRVC, KRCL, RVNL, and BSNL.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
PESB Interviewed the following applicants in the selection meeting:
Mr. VILAS SOPAN WADEKAR, Executive Director, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC)
Mr. ASHISH APTE, Chief Signal & Telecommunication Engineer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL)
Mr. SUMIT SARDANA, Executive Director, Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL)
Mr. AMAN JAISWAL, Sr. Chief Engineer, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
About Mumbai Railways Vikas Corporation:
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation is an Indian public sector undertaking responsible for executing railway projects under the Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by the Ministry of Railways for enhancing suburban rail transportation.
MRVC is also involved in the planning and development of the Mumbai Suburban Rail system.Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage