PFC CMD, Ravinder Singh Dhillon visits Tehkhand Waste To Energy Project Limited
Delhi: Chairman and Managing Director of PFC, Shri Ravinder Singh Dhillon visited Tehkhand Waste To Energy Project Limited which is operating a 25 MW Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) based Waste to Energy (WTE) project in Delhi.Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
The project is the largest WTE project funded by PFC with an aggregate loan amount of around Rs.322 crore handling almost 2000 Tonnes of waste per day.Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
On the occasion, CMD, PFC, inaugurated the newly established Control Room at the plant which is a state of the art facility.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari