Power Grid Q3 results, net profit stood at Rs 4,028 crore
The company's revenue from operations increased slightly by 2.5% year-on-year standing at Rs 11,550 crore in the given quarter against Rs 11,262 crore in the previous fiscal year.
Power Grid Corporation has announced its quarterly results with a surge of 10 percent in its consolidated net profit standing at Rs 4028 crore, compared to Rs 3,645 crore posted in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal year.
The company's revenue from operations increased slightly by 2.5% year-on-year standing at Rs 11,550 crore in the given quarter against Rs 11,262 crore in the previous fiscal year. Further, the company's board has approved a second interim dividend of Rs 4.50 per equity share for the FY25. The second interim dividend will be paid on March 5 to the eligible shareholders.
As per the operating level, EBITDA surged to 3.2% to Rs 10,212.9 crore in the third quarter as against Rs 9,893.5 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal year.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Meanwhile, the EBITDA margin stood at 88.4% in the reporting quarter as against 87.9% in the corresponding period in the previous fiscal. The shares of the respective company swelled nearly by 5% at the opening trade session on Thursday after the announcement while currently trading at Rs 281.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong