Power Minister met Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate; discussed cooperation in RE sector
Shri R K Singh held a bilateral meeting with Mr Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate, Energy & Utilities.
New Delhi: Hon'ble Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy, Shri R K Singh held a bilateral meeting with Mr Lars Aagaard, Denmark Minister for Climate, Energy & Utilities at Shram Shakti Bhawan, New Delhi on 28th February.
The two ministers discussed cooperation between both countries in the RE sector, especially offshore wind, Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia.
The two leaders also talked about the importance of access to critical technologies and finance for developing countries for smooth and viable energy transitions.
News Must Read
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
- PM Modi to Inaugurate 9 Vande Bharat Express Trains on September 24th
- Get the Inside Scoop on iPhone 15 Craze - fans line up for long hours
- GRSE holds 107th Annual General Meeting; approves additional Dividend of Rs. 0.70
- Indian Navy signs MoU with Indian institute of Science, Bengaluru