PowerGrid felicitated for being major contributor to Clean Ganga fund
The shield was received Shri A. Nagaraju, ED (CSR & ESMD) and Shri Ajay Holani, CGM (CSR), POWERGRID.
New Delhi: POWERGRID, an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India has been felicitated by Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Hon’ble Union Minister of Jalshakti, as major contributor to Clean Ganga fund under PSU category.
The shield was received Shri A. Nagaraju, ED (CSR & ESMD) and Shri Ajay Holani, CGM (CSR), POWERGRID.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023