RailTel Q2 Results: Reports Consolidated Income of Rs. 440 Cr
RailTel has recorded a growth both in income as well as profit with a growth of 14% in income in Q2 vis-vis Q1 and 112% growth in PAT in Q2 vis-à-vis Q1 in FY23: Sh. Sanjai Kumar, CMD, RailTel.
New Delhi: RailTel announced its consolidated income of Rs.440Crorein 2nd quarter of FY 22-23 in its 136th Board Meeting held on 10.11.2022. This is a growth of 14% over consolidated income of Rs. 385 Crore of 1st quarter of FY 22-23. Consolidated income for half year ended 30/09/2022 is Rs 825 Crore as against income of Rs.696 Crore for the corresponding period of previous financial year.
RailTel has posted a consolidated Profit before tax amounting to Rs. 74Crore and Profit after tax of Rs. 55Crore in 2ndquarter of FY 22-23 as compared to Rs 35 Crore PBT and Rs 26 Crore PAT in Q1 of FY 22-23. There is a growth of 111% in Profit before tax and growth of 112% in Profit after tax in comparison to 1stquarter of FY 22-23.
Speaking about the results, Sh. Sanjai Kumar, Chairman & Managing Director, RailTel expressed happiness that RailTel has recorded a growth both in income as well as profit with a growth of 14% in income in Q2 vis-vis Q1 and 112% growth in PAT in Q2 vis-à-vis Q1 in FY23.I would like to thank all the stakeholders for their faith in our company.
RailTel, a "Mini Ratna (Category-I)" Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure & ICT Solutions & Services providers in the country, owning a Pan-India optic fiber network covering several towns & cities and rural areas of the country. Along with a strong a reliable network of 61000+ RKM of Optic fibre, RailTel has two MeitY empaneled tier III data centers as well. With its Pan India high-capacity network, RailTel is working towards creating a knowledge society at various fronts and has been selected for implementation of various mission-mode projects for the Government of India in the telecom field. RailTel offers a bundle of services like, MPLS VPN, Telepresence, leased line, Tower Co-location, Data center services etc. RailTel is also working with the Indian Railways to transform railway stations into digital hub by providing public Wi-Fi at railway stations across the country and 6105+ stations are live with RailTel’s RailWire Wi-Fi.
News Must Read
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
- PM Modi to Inaugurate 9 Vande Bharat Express Trains on September 24th
- Get the Inside Scoop on iPhone 15 Craze - fans line up for long hours
- GRSE holds 107th Annual General Meeting; approves additional Dividend of Rs. 0.70
- Indian Navy signs MoU with Indian institute of Science, Bengaluru