REC Limited and SMS Medical College, Jaipur signs agreement
New Delhi: A MoA has been signed between REC Limited and SMS Medical College, Jaipur in the presence of Dr. Rajeev Bagarhatta, Principal & Controller - SMS Medical College and Shri. RK Gupta, Sr. CPM (Jaipur) - REC Limited for Extension of Department of Emergency Medicine (Construction) and medical equipment procurement and installation.
The total financial assistance provided for this project is Rs 12.15 Crore.
The Project will improve and strengthen the emergency medicine department services in the Hospital, in terms of building infrastructure and equipment/machines while also increasing the existing emergency capacity from 25 beds to 60 beds.
The project will benefit residents of Rajasthan and its neighbouring states.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage