REC's support for Apparel Training and Design Centre in Raipur
The aim is to provide financial aid to students from disadvantaged backgrounds, allowing them to pursue higher education in these fields.
Raipur: REC Limited has announced its continued support for the Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC) in Raipur. This support will focus on garment manufacturing and entrepreneurship, fashion design, and retail.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The aim is to provide financial aid to students from disadvantaged backgrounds, allowing them to pursue higher education in these fields.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
This initiative, called Learn and Earn - A REC Foundation, aims to empower these young individuals by helping them obtain a Bachelor's degree. REC Limited has established 12 centers in India, each operating with their assistance.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi