PM inaugurates & lays foundation for Rs 160 crores projects in Kevadia, Gujarat
Earlier in the day, the Prime Minister participated in Rashtriya Ekta Diwas Celebrations.
Gujarat: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of multiple development projects worth Rs 160 crores in Kevadia, Gujarat today.
The projects that were inaugurated include the Heritage Train from Ekta Nagar to Ahmedabad; project for live Narmada Aarti; Kamalam Park; a walkway within Statue of Unity; 30 new e-buses, 210 e-bicycles and multiple Golf Carts; City Gas Distribution Network at Ekta Nagar and ‘Sahkar Bhawan’ of Gujarat State Cooperative Bank.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Further, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of the Sub-District Hospital with a Trauma Center and a Solar Panel at Kevadia.
Earlier in the day, the Prime Minister participated in Rashtriya Ekta Diwas Celebrations.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard