SAIL BSP dispatches first rake of 260-meter panel at Indian Railways' Sabarmati facility
This momentous occasion marks a significant leap forward in rail manufacturing capabilities, paving the way for a more efficient and robust Indian Railways infrastructure.
New Delhi: In a testament to the unwavering partnership between Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) and Indian Railways, SAIL BSP PR Bhilai has accomplished a remarkable feat by dispatching the inaugural rake of 260-meter rail panels from the Flash Butt Welding Plant at Indian Railways' Sabarmati facility.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
This momentous occasion marks a significant leap forward in rail manufacturing capabilities, paving the way for a more efficient and robust Indian Railways infrastructure.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Utilizing this facility under a MoU, Steel Authority of India Limited will weld rail panels supplied from the Rail and Structural Mill of SAIL BSP PR Bhilai.
This initiative is a direct response to the increased demand from Indian Railways for 260-meter rails, showcasing SAIL's dedication to excellence and unwavering commitment to supporting Indian Railways.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'