Search for IRFC CMD Continues; PESB did Not find suitable candidate
New Delhi: The Indian Railway Finance Corporation (IRFC), a dedicated funding arm of Indian Railways still waiting to get its new Chairman and Managing Director as the PESB Board failed to find the suitable candidate for the company.
Shelly Verma who was holding the additional charge of the IRFC CMD along with two other were interviewed in the selection meeting.Read Also : NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
On the note of not finding the suitable candidate PESB mentioned that, Condisering the strategic significance and long-term vision of the company, as well as the performance of the interviewed candidates, the board has decided not to recommend any candidate.
Instead, they have suggested the Ministry of Railways to explore alternative selection methods, such as the Searchcum-Selection Committee (SCSC), that would be deemed suitable for the selection process. This decision will be subject to the approval of the competent authority.Read Also : NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
News Must Read
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24