SECL CMD Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra visited Bhatgaon area, inspected Jagannathpur OC
New Delhi: SECL Chairman and Managing Director Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra on 29.01.2024, inspected the Jagannathpur open mine of the Bhatgaon area. During the inspection, information was obtained about the production and productivity of coal from the mine and everyone was encouraged to contribute towards achieving the target set by the company in the current financial year.
He discussed the mining activities through the mine plan with Jagannathpur mine officials and joint coal and OB contractor Chennai Radha Engineering Works (Pvt.) Ltd. and obtained information regarding the production necessary to increase the production of coal and OB. Direction was given.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Earlier, on his arrival in the area, CMD Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra held a meeting with all the department heads and sub-regional managers of Bhatgaon area and instructions were given to review the production and productivity of the area and increase it.
At the end of the inspection, CMD Sir wished all the officers and employees good wishes for a bright future on their arrival at the mine for the first time in the New Year 2024, and also congratulated the currently promoted officers and extended best wishes to the officers eligible for advance interview. Gone.
Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
The Regional General Manager, Shri Pradeep Kumar accompanied Sir on the tour.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut