SECL CMD inaugurated Hired Vehicle Management Portal
In this portal, all the information about the hired vehicles in the company (except the vehicles engaged in coal and OB) will always be available.
New Delhi: The Chairman and Managing Director of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), a 'Mini Ratna' subsidiary Company of Coal India Limited Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra inaugurated the Hired Vehicle Management Portal by pressing the button from the remote in the ongoing coordination meeting of General Managers at SECL Headquarters.
In this portal, all the information about the hired vehicles in the company (except the vehicles engaged in coal and OB) will always be available. It includes features like details of vehicles, their contract details, and tender contract expiry alerts.Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
This portal has been developed by SECL System and E&M Department and is a very modern and transparent system.
Shri SK Pal, Director of Technical Operations, Shri G Srinivasan Director of Finance Shri SN Kapri Director of Technical Planning Project from the Board of Directors had a special presence on this occasion.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi