Game changer: Check out the Several infra projects unveiled by PM Modi in Odisha and Assam
PM Modi has recently embarked the remarkable infrastructure projects commencing from Sambalpur, Odisha with the inauguration of the Dharma-Angul Pipeline Section [412 km] of the Jagdishpur –Haldia and Bokaro-Dharma Pipeline Project [JHBDPL].
Nagpur: The initiative is embarked as a key feature of PM Urja Ganga Project, seeking to integrate Odisha into the National Gas Grid at the cost of Rs 2,450 crore. Simultaneously, the foundation stone of the Nagpur Jharsuguda Natural gas pipeline Section [692km] of the Mumbai-Nagpur-Jharsuguda pipeline was laid at an approximate cost of Rs 2660 crore. The expected project will ease the availability of natural gas in states such as Odisha, Maharashtra, and Chattisgarh.
Several power projects are also laid down valued at Rs 28,980 crore. It includes the NTPC Darlipali Super Thermal Power Station [2X800 MW] and NSPCL Rourkela PP-II Expansion Project [1X250 MW] in Sundargarh district. In addition to this, the foundation stone for the NTPC Talcher Thermal Power Project, Stage-III [2X660 MW] in Angul district was also laid down.Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
Further, the Neyveli Lignite Corporation [NLC] Talabira Thermal power project valued at over Rs 27,000 crore was also inaugurated along with the permanent campus of IIM Sambalpur. Meanwhile, several projects worth Rs 11,000 crore are unveiled by the Prime Minister in Guwahati.
A significant project at the Maa Kamakhya Divya Pariyojana [Maa Kamakhya Access Corridor] is under the Prime Minister’s Development Initiative for North Eastern Region [PM-DeviNE] scheme.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Broadly many more projects like the foundation stone for multiple road upgradation projects worth over Rs 3400 crore under the SASEC [South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation ] corridor connectivity were unveiled.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut