SJVN CMD Administers Integrity Pledge to the Employees
On this occasion, Smt. Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel), Sh. Akhileshwar Singh, Director (Finance), and senior officials were present.
SHIMLA: Sh. Nand Lal Sharma, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN commenced the Vigilance Awareness Week 2023 at Corporate Headquarters, Shimla by administering the Integrity Pledge to the employees. On this occasion, Smt. Geeta Kapur, Director (Personnel), Sh. Akhileshwar Singh, Director (Finance) and senior officials were present.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Sh. Nand Lal Sharma said that observing Vigilance Awareness Week every year helps in creating greater sensitivity among the employees and the public about the need for ethics and transparency in personal and professional domain.
The theme of Vigilance Awareness Week 2023 is ‘Say No to Corruption; Commit to the Nation.’ Sh. Sharma encouraged all to be part of the participative vigilance initiatives in the fight against corruption.
The Integrity Pledge was also administered to the employees at various offices and projects of SJVN across the nation.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
SJVN is participating in a three-month long awareness campaign (August 16th to November 15th, 2023) focusing on preventive vigilance measures.
During the upcoming Vigilance Awareness Week, a slew of In-house and outreach activities such as quiz, slogan writing and declamation competitions for employees, students and local population will be organized in all the projects and offices of SJVN.
The objective of these programs is to create awareness and disseminate the message of corruption free India for development of the nation.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage