Surat Airport to Get Rs.353 Crore Holistic Development
New Delhi: Considering the magnificent rise in passenger traffic at Surat Airport, AAI is extensively working towards the holistic development of the airport with a project cost of Rs.353 Crore.
Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
The development project includes extending the existing terminal building, expanding the apron and parking bays, and constructing a parallel taxi track. After the project's completion, the airport's annual passenger capacity will be 3.5 million.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'