THDC and KPCL to develop RE projects in Karnataka
Under the visionary guidance of Sh. R. K. Vishnoi, Chairman and Managing Director, THDC India Limited signed MoUs with KPCL (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited) and KREDL (Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited) at Bangalore on 09th Nov’2023 for the development of Renewable Energy projects in the state of Karnataka. These collaborative efforts encompass the development of a diverse range of Projects, spanning ground-mounted, floating solar Projects, and hybrid projects including Pumped Storage Projects with a cumulative capacity of around 3270 MW.Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
The ceremony was graced by the esteemed presence of Sh. K. J. George, the Hon’ble Minister of Energy, Government of Karnataka. This strategic alliance not only underscores THDCIL's commitment to clean energy but also signals a promising trajectory for the region's energy landscape with the collaboration of leading Power entities of Karnataka said Sh. R. K. Vishnoi, CMD, THDCIL.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
Representing KPCL, the MoU was signed by Sh. Gaurav Gupta, Additional Chief Secretary, Energy & MD KPCL and from KREDL, the MoU was signed by Sh. K.P. Rudrappaiah, MD KREDL. From the THDC India Limited ,the MoU was signed by Sh. Bhupender Gupta, Director (Technical). On this occasion, Sh. Vijay ?umar, Special Officer Coordination, Sh. Sandeep Singhal, CGM (NCR) and Sh. Mallikarjuna, DGM () were also present.
Today, THDCIL is one of the premier power generators in the country with installed capacity of 1587 MW with commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP (1000MW), Koteshwar HEP (400MW) in Uttarakhand, Wind Power Projects of 50MW at Patan & 63MW at Dwarka in Gujarat, 24MW Dhukwan Small Hydro Project, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh and 50 MW Solar Power Project at Kasaragod, Kerala to its credit.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'