NEW FACES IN PSUS
Shri Atul Sobti appointed as DG SCOPE
NEW DELHI.SCOPE has approved the appointment of Shri Atul Sobti, new Director General, SCOPE. The appointment has been made based on the Selection Committee recommendation. Shri Atul Sobti has recently superannuated as CMD, BHEL
Shri Sobti was the director on the board of BHEL, heading two portfolios of power and finance. Sobti was also part-time chairman of the board of Raichur Power Corporation Limited, a joint venture company of BHEL and Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd.
Former CMD, BHEL was chosen from the list of as many as 17 board-level executives from various public sector companies who appeared in the interview for the post of Director-General, SCOPERead Also : Sainik School Nagrota Cadets clears UPSC NDA Exam
News Must Read
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives