HRD department organised ICCS training programme at BCCL
Dhanbad: A two days Training Programme on Internal Cost Control System (ICCS) Review Audit is being conducted at Kalyan Bhawan, HRD Department, organised by Cost & Budget Department Koyla Bhawan BCCL, Dhanbad on dated 21.01.2020 (Tuesday) and 22.01.2020 (Wednesday).
The objective of the training programme is to control the cost of the company at mine level and develop a standard reporting system for the same which will help the management of the company to identify the areas where cost reduction can be achieved. Honourable Director (Fin) Sri S Dutta inaugurated the training session.He emphasised the need to control the cost of the company and hoped that the officers attending the training programme will benefit from this and will be able to achieve cost reduction at mine level.
Expert Committee Member of the ICCS namely Sri Chandra Wadhwa (Past President ICMAI) and Sri Amal Kr. Das (Past President ICMAI) are conducting two days training session as a distinguished faculty.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard