BHEL's 58th AGM to be held on September 29
New Delhi: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited issued a Notice dated August 26, 2022 (AGM Notice) for convening the 58th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company scheduled to be held on Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 10 A.M. through Video Conferencing.
The AGM will transact the business as set out in the AGM Notice which was sent through mail to all the Members of the Company on September 6, 2022, in due compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Rules made thereunder.
Subsequent to the dispatch of the AGM Notice, Dr. Raj Kumar Agarwal (DIN: 00001415) resigned from the post of Part-time Non-Official (Independent) Director on the Board of the Company with immediate effect vide his communication dated September 12, 2022.
Accordingly, necessary communication was filed with the stock exchanges as per the SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
In view of the above, Item/ Resolution No. 7 of the AGM Notice pertaining to ‘Appointment of Dr. Raj Kumar Agarwal (DIN: 00001415) as an Independent Director’, has become inoperative and stands withdrawn. Accordingly, the aforesaid Item/ Resolution No. 7 of the AGM Notice will not be considered for e-voting by the Members of the Company, declaration of e-voting results by the Scrutinizer or for any other purpose ancillary or incidental thereto.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024